Saturday, August 14, 2010

Seven Dreams


1. They stuck a catfish full of nuclear waste and put her in a tree. - Brussels, July 23

2. Bad bikini tanlines, family homes, french numbers and flatmates kissing. - Berlin, July 27

3. Floating over a traffic jam looking for a car on auto pilot. Lovers were exchanging places or saying goodbye. I was at a street party which filled up with water to our necks. I practiced synchoronised swimming. As the sun came up, the water drained. I swam towards the last people left at the party. We danced. I spun around on the spot with one leg in the air and my head up in ecstasy. When the music built and peaked I fell back into his arms and felt his beard bristle on my forehead. - Berlin, July 28

4. a) Turkish wasabi. It's a drug like opium but only lasts a few minutes. When you are about to take it you must excuse yourself to the people at the table.

b) Standing on the ledge of a window on an aeroplane watching birdlife including teradactils flying. - Brussels, July 31

5. Woke up and looked out the window to a view of a vast blue sea and an island with beautiful palm trees. Slowly the island floated out of view. We were floating on the sea. I looked again and we were in a desert. - Brussels, August 2

6. Scott's pirate ship burnt down while we were talking about plays and celebrty culture. In the middle of the flames, as people watched on a mediterranean coastline, there was a lesbian couple holding on to each other and determined to die. - Brussels August 4

7. Me and my mother eating pepperoni pizza with my therapist. - France August 10

No comments:

Post a Comment